As part of your Networkfleet service, and at no additional cost, we provide roadside assistance for light vehicles that weigh 14,500 lbs or less. This gives you peace of mind that if a driver breaks down or is lost, he can refer to his roadside assistance wallet card and can contact our 24/7 call center. A representative can then access his precise location and send help immediately.
Roadside Assistance Plan Features
Your plan includes 4 of the above services at no charge per year.
- Towing: Up to 25 miles of towing from the point of breakdown to the nearest service provider or other specified location. There is an additional fee for towing a car more than 25 miles.
- Locksmith Service: Locksmith services will be provided at an accessible location.
- Battery Boost: A roadside assistance provider will jump-start your car and/or perform minor mechanical adjustments to start the car.
- Flat Repair: A roadside assistance provider will replace a flat tire with the car's available spare tire.
- Fuel Delivery: A roadside assistance provider will deliver an emergency supply of fuel to the disablement site. If necessary, the car will be towed to the nearest gas station.
- Winch: A roadside assistance provider will extract the vehicle when it is stuck on ice, in mud, or snow on a normally traveled roadway.