How It Works
A Subscriber wanting to improve
safety, along with increasing driver awareness and
accountability, should sign up with
Is My Driving Safe.com.
The Driver Monitoring Process works
- The Decal contains a "Is My Driving Safe?" message that allows
the motorist to phone in anonymously to
Is My Driving Safe’s
toll-free number if they observe a noteworthy
incident. The Motorist may also fill out an online Incident Report in lieu of reporting by phone.
- Is My Driving Safe’s call center is
available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with a professionally trained and supervised staff whose sole function is to defuse the motorist's anger while filtering out the facts.
- At the conclusion of each interview,
Is My Driving Safe emails an Incident Report that outlines either
the compliment or complaint.
- Drivers have the option to submit a rebuttal or
respond to a filed complaint.
- After reviewing the Incident Report and Driver
Rebuttals, the Driver Account Manager should discuss the incident with the driver to get their side of the story, and, if necessary, take corrective action to change the unsafe driving behavior.
- Once a Driver Account Manager completes the review with the driver, the process is complete.
Is My Driving Safe maintains a database with real time
Management Reports available online at any time via the website.
Contact us with comments or questions at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Is My
Driving Safe @ (813) 269-IMDS